Five reasons why women cheat
Although people often stereotype men as philanderers and women as the victims of their cheating, this isn’t always an accurate depiction of each Sex. With an estimated 50% of women having committed some act of Infidelity, many men want to know what makes a woman to cheat?
Here are five of the reasons women may stray:
1. Lack of Intimacy – Women need to feel emotionally connected to their partners, and this goes way beyond what sex can provide. Do something romantic for no reason. Spend some quality time together. Women also like communicating (like you used to when you first started dating), and we can’t forget cuddling and kissing.
2. Feeling neglected / under appreciated - Despite women being the Primary Breadwinners in 30% of U.S. Households, women are also generally acting as the primary babysitter/errand-runner/grocery shopper/housekeeper. If she’s starting to feel more like the Maid than your wife/girlfriend, there’s an issue.
Be sure to thank her for what she does around the house. And please make time to do your share.
If you need any additional encouragement, I should also note women not only feel more satisfied in relationships where their significant other does housework, women also report being aroused when they see their husbands/boyfriends helping out. (CNN) Giddy-up!
3. Not enough Sex – Women want to feel wanted, and they want to be wanted by you. A woman doesn’t want to feel as though sleep is more important to you than sex is with her. Everyone’s overworked and stressed, but don’t let life stressors get in the way of letting her know how hot you think she is and getting it on with her.
If you’re not having sex nearly as often as you used to, women will sometimes assume it’s because you don’t want them as much as you used to, whether it’s true or not. Ask her out on a date, send her an R-rated text in the middle of the day, and be sure and make time for sex.
4. Revenge – With 50% of men cheating, there’s bound to be some women who actually find out about it. She may want to get back at you and give you a taste of your own medicine, as well as prove to you (and maybe herself) she can get another man if she wants.
Ideally, you wouldn’t have cheated so you wont have this issue. However, if you did, you may want to suggest couples therapy to get to the root of why you strayed, and hopefully you can both deal with things in a more constructive manner.
5. She doesn’t feel attractive – If you rarely tell your girlfriend/wife how great she looks, no matter what you may think she needs and wants to hear compliments. To be perfectly blunt, if you don’t give them to her, she’s going to find someone else who does. Maybe not right away, but it will happen. Period.
The solution is pretty simple….just tell her she looks good once in a while. If you like how her butt looks in a pair of jeans or you think her hair looks sexy, tell her. Trust me – she’s dying for you to tell her.